test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nerve Tonic Dance Suggestion

darkphoxydarkphoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
For female characters when you drink a Nerve Tonic it causes them to do a seductive dance which is a lot of fun.

So I have come up with a suggestion for the male dance when they drink a nerve tonic...

I would like to see the males do "Gangnam Style" dance when on a nerve tonic I think it would be a lot of fun and since Psy put it out in the world as free use no money would have to be spent for the rights to the dance just animation done and implemented into the Nerve Tonic trigger.
Post edited by darkphoxy on

Comments

• Options
    bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pretty neat idea.

But you have no clue how many times i read or heard players saying that the ability to get drunk in this game off of like a bottle Tulaberry wine.

It would be something really nice and unique.
    I dont no no1 who wouldnt want to get to Risa or even Drozana for some R&R!:)

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No. That's it, just no.

What an incredibly ******* stupid idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And here I was hoping this thread would be about making the Seductive dance more than an easter egg, and more available somehow. *sigh*
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    topset wrote: »
    No. That's it, just no.
    umaeko wrote: »
    And here I was hoping this thread would be about making the Seductive dance more than an easter egg, and more available somehow. *sigh*

My sentiments exactly.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2013
    No. Males should get the same dance, it's fun.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!