test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tau Dewa Daily

stonedpenguinstonedpenguin Member Posts: 57
edited July 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Just doing my Tau Dewa daily, minimised to read up on patch notes. One of the rare occasions I've actually idled while doing this.

Previously possible to idle for up to an hour and therefore complete it without any work. Why we always have a large fleet sitting idle at spawn.

But today, I minimise bring up my browser begin running a youtube video on Scimitar review and boom disconnected.

Wouldn't be that fussed to be honest if this is intended Im 100% Pro kicking idlers however my completion went from 60% to 30%...

So idle boot and a mission completion nerf?

Anyone else got this today? WAI?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just doing my Tau Dewa daily, minimised to read up on patch notes. One of the rare occasions I've actually idled while doing this.

Previously possible to idle for up to an hour and therefore complete it without any work. Why we always have a large fleet sitting idle at spawn.

But today, I minimise bring up my browser begin running a youtube video on Scimitar review and boom disconnected.

Wouldn't be that fussed to be honest if this is intended Im 100% Pro kicking idlers however my completion went from 60% to 30%...

So idle boot and a mission completion nerf?

Anyone else got this today? WAI?

Might not be the problem, but the server does have a tendency to kick you out of the game for no reason sometimes. Not sure about the missing completion though.
  • Options
    stonedpenguinstonedpenguin Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    was a one off event appears didnt happen again.
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got a question, are there any of these missions where I don't have to shoot at something?

If not, Cryptic should add a ship repair or post-battle cleanup situation, because its more realistic that you can't always get there in time.
  • Options
    mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Acamar System is a diplomatic run but you have to answer all he questions right or you will have to fight
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    captz1pp wrote: »
    I got a question, are there any of these missions where I don't have to shoot at something?

If not, Cryptic should add a ship repair or post-battle cleanup situation, because its more realistic that you can't always get there in time.

Nequecia is all wheeling and dealing with traders, takes 2 min and completes 20% of Tau Dewa Sector Patrol.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    corjetcorjet Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Idle boot? Donno about it.

Sector patrols, yeah - that one trade one is okay, but you have to sit there and figure out how to make the trades. I seem to remember that you have to make at least 4 trades; very unsure about completing it in 2 minutes though.

I usually go with Narendra or Japori since they too give 20% per run. Got tired of going from one end to the other...