test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Assignment Rewards

ylemmaylemma Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Under the rewards information for Military, Engineering, and Medical assignments, it tells me that after increasing in rank I may not replicate a single new duty officer for each of these categories each time I increase their rank. On my Federation character, I have already started doing this, and it gives me photonic duty officers every time. However, when I try to do the same thing on my Romulan character, there is no option in my replicator to create these duty officers. Am I missing something or is this an error that has yet to be resolved?
Post edited by ylemma on

Comments

• seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Which faction is your romulan? Not sure that it matters but all my characters are kdf aligned and none of them get the photonics, so far.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My FedRoM have them available, so might just be KDF issues as per usual.
  • ylemmaylemma Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes, my Romulan is KDF aligned. However, the game still tells me even on this character that I should be able to replicate them.