test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tau Dewa Aid.

bensisko3bensisko3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I'm hoping to get some information on the duty officer assignments unique to the Suliban Cell Ship "Tau Dewa Aid". The wiki didn't have any easily accessible information on it and I was hoping someone could list base chances, time to completion, cooldown rate, critical traits, and anything else they could think of about the mission.

I'm thinking about buying the ship, but I want to make sure the unique bit is worth the purchase since at the moment it is more expensive than the Tuffli.
Post edited by bensisko3 on

Comments

• msk5msk5 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have it, it's very nice. You get missions for each department that you can get doffs for. I just finished the tactical assignment and got a rare doff with the Beam Overload buff, which is great. The assignments take five days but they do not consume existing doffs.

Also as I found out today, you can run multiple Tau Dewa Aid missions at once as long as you talk to the contact about each mission without starting any. Once you start one you CAN NOT cancel it, so be mindful. Also, once you start one you will be locked out of starting any other Tau Dewa Aid missions until the one you started is done, unless you use the trick I described.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As for rewards, good Xp, and Suliban Doffs.

Yeah, you heard right. SULIBAN doffs are the big reward. If you crit, you get PURPLE Suliban.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • fcsp1910fcsp1910 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice one msk5...will deffo give that a try. :)

Cheers!

Edit: Hm, not sure to how to run mulitiple ones. When I start one, the contact is blocked...

Ha, got it now ;-)
  • iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Did you find out the cooldown timer? I can't find it anywhere
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There isn't one. The mission takes several days, and when you finish you can restart immediately.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • t00badt00bad Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There isn't one. The mission takes several days, and when you finish you can restart immediately.

120h

5 days :rolleyes:
    14l2gjk.jpg