test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Reassign underpreforming off. mission is the best investment

osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
if I had 500000 dil and 100 blue Doffs and I was going to reassign all 100 to make 20 purple doffs and sell all 20 purple doffs on the exchange for EC then which reassign mission type do you think would yield the most EC?
Post edited by osirisraa on

Comments

• Options
    eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    None.

I would use the dilithium for Masterkeys and for an occasional DOff pack (if they currently sell high) and sell those on the exchange for a much higher profit in EC.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    None. Use your EC to buy DOFF, and sell those you don't want anymore. 5 common DOFF can be sold up to the hundreds EC, which is enough to buy a blue DOFF.

If you really want to use DOFF mission to improve your roster, use the diplomacy repetable in the beta ursae sector, the ones you unlock after a chain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Breaking them down into three of the lower types has no dilithium cost and you can break these down further for sale or use in a fleet starbase.

Blue Doffs are generally speaking pretty good and sell well enough on their own.
  • Options
    dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited July 2013
    The problem is the 20 guys will be random, Star Fleet gives you random, Vulcans have a Sci focus, Tellerite Engineer focused and Andorians are Tac focused. Note I'm not saying Vulcans are only Sci it's just when I exchange I get more Sci Vulcans than I do any other class.

Klingons have a similar break down.

You could get the 20 best guys possible, you could get 20 copies of the worst guy possible. It's almost a guarantee you'll get more Science.

Also isn't it more expensive to do 5 blue guys to say a Vulcan than to Star Fleet?
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.