test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa Jet Packs

st3a1th2st3a1th2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Federation Discussion
I love the jet packs if you could use on any ground map I would by on from c-store.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Although I more or less skimmed through some threads about this. It is not going to happen. The maps are not suited for flying and they have to redesigned to do so.

However I hope we are going to see new missions with maps were we can use them. Or if there comes a crafting revamp we could use this to move through derelict space ships to harvest materials and discover rare technology.
  • sinnaj63sinnaj63 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fovrel wrote: »
    Although I more or less skimmed through some threads about this. It is not going to happen. The maps are not suited for flying and they have to redesigned to do so.

However I hope we are going to see new missions with maps were we can use them. Or if there comes a crafting revamp we could use this to move through derelict space ships to harvest materials and discover rare technology.

There is allready a REAL jetpack, and its even integrated into EV-Suits. No need for Risian Fun Floaters to be used in vacuum with a chance of combat.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would love to see special small explore planet x missions made in the future. New Romulus would be an awesome one to start with.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sinnaj63 wrote: »
    There is allready a REAL jetpack, and its even integrated into EV-Suits. No need for Risian Fun Floaters to be used in vacuum with a chance of combat.

Yes, because "target hardpoint and click a button" is SO MUCH more fun than flying around however I want. :rolleyes:

• hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sinnaj63 wrote: »

Then at least have them put a bridge or tower platform over the Vlugta chasm. Though I think it'd be much more fun if we could zip around that asteroid and the new Fleet holding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave