test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vesta build, help?

jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Federation Discussion
So over the past few days I've been trying to help put together a Vesta build for a fleet mate of mine. I found the "vampire" build in another thread and have been trying to reverse-engineer an equivalent of sorts to include the skill spec. I myself have never flown science, so I could aiming in completely the wrong direction on this, any help or insight someone can add specific to this would be greatly appreciated! The individual who wants this ship is interested in a support role that concentrates on limiting enemies abilities, and healing 'on the side', if you will. In the build page, please ignore the Mk's and rarities of things, but know it is understood Mk XII VR is the goal, as well as the most [Acc] possible.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=vestav3_0
Post edited by jjdez on

Comments

• Options
    jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also curious if I should attempt to put the Plasmonic Leech console on there somewhere...thoughts?
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jjdez wrote: »
    Also curious if I should attempt to put the Plasmonic Leech console on there somewhere...thoughts?

For a drain build, definitely. A Deflector with Flow Capacitors would be a good idea as well.
  • Options
    jadensecurajadensecura Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So I'm guessing this is for PvP? If so, it'll probably be ok (well, I'm not sure about DHCs on a Vesta for PvP, you might have to switch them to Single Cannons), but I'd still tweak a few things. Drop the Fermion console and either the RCS or one of the Emitter Arrays, allowing you to move the Assimilated Module out of a Tac slot for another Polaron console and to fit in the Plasmonic Leech. It still won't be much good for PvE though.