test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scorpion Hangar Pets on Shipyard Vendor question.

rhiaroserhiarose Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
While doing the scorpion unlock project I went to the Qo'nos shipyard and bought the required green fighter and noticed there were blue scorpion hangar pets on the vendor. They were grayed out and unpurchasable so I thought "maybe once I unlock the project they become purchasable" which of course isn't the case.

So my question is simple, who are they for? was there a Legacy Pack ship that used them? is there a way to unlock them? or is it just a "preloaded" hint at an upcoming Rommy carrier?

I tried to look it up but counted find anything specific about them, just the rep version.
Post edited by rhiarose on

Comments

• hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was kind of a hint. There's also frigate pets based on the drones from Enterprise. They're only usable by the 3-pack Scimitar variants covered in Friday's dev blog, and can only be vendor bought if you purchase one of those carriers (which aren't released yet).
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    It was kind of a hint. There's also frigate pets based on the drones from Enterprise. They're only usable by the 3-pack Scimitar variants covered in Friday's dev blog, and can only be vendor bought if you purchase one of those carriers (which aren't released yet).

This^. Non-Romulans will need to still get them through the Rep system.