test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa Ornithology

ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Academy
How does this work..

I have now hatched two eggs but how do I get the options for "Raise as" to work?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ighten on

Comments

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You need to make sure you pick the "raise as" assignment which corresponds you your specific breed of hatchling.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think it's a bit bugged, a few times I tried and my correct breed was grayed out, I came out and went back in a few times and eventually I got the option.
  • ferthannaferthanna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where are you seeing this "raise as" option? I hatched and egg and now I have a pet bird that follows me around. Is there something else to it?
    What goes around comes around.

Satcher@ferthanna
    R'awlins@ferthanna
    T'flup@ferthanna
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you can raise your bird to grow up. Talk to the ornithologist and select "raise as ....", where "..." is the kind of your bird. E. g. you got a grotto glider fieldling, you select "raise as grotto Glider fieldling".
    As it stated, sometimes its bugged and your options a greyed out despite you got the right bird.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There is a Cool-Down on the assignment to raise the bird. (Once per Day?) Plus, duplicate assignments for the same kind of Bird is not allowed. (e.g. you can have only 1 hatching assignment at any one time...)
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ferthanna wrote: »
    Where are you seeing this "raise as" option? I hatched and egg and now I have a pet bird that follows me around. Is there something else to it?

Go back to the ornithologist.
  • ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok so I have raised it now.. Am I right in thinking the point of this is to then trade it back to the ornathologist for a pack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jessiecoltjessiecolt Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can hatch 1 egg a day.

You can raise multiple birds a day, as long as they are not 1, the same type, 2, the same age.

Once you raise a bird to its max age you can either keep it as a non combat pet, or turn it in for Marks of your choice.

Fleet, Romulan, Omega, or Nakura.