test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa Accolades

jedi77jedi77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I have found them all except the Klingon doing his thing... is that with an NPC or with another player that is a Klingon...

Also, the Enjoy the view parrots... is there an accolade for finding them all? because every time you enjoy the view there is an accolade unlock reward sound but nothing shows up.
Post edited by jedi77 on

Comments

• crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    He and a group are on a hill. If you fly too high over the hill, you won't see them.
  • stev2510stev2510 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do Tell :confused:
  • notaredshirt79notaredshirt79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are on one of the arches. The one that is most south and east.
  • mgmirkin426mgmirkin426 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jedi77 wrote: »
    Also, the Enjoy the view parrots... is there an accolade for finding them all? because every time you enjoy the view there is an accolade unlock reward sound but nothing shows up.

Was wondering the same thing myself... I've been flying around "view"ing and was mostly gettign unlock sounds. But never an accolade. I'm ASSUMING that if the DEVs put them in, there's probably an accolade, as there seem to be a billion accolades on the map... But I can't seem to find the last of them, I assume. =o\ Kinda' wish there was some kind of "indicator" of where they were. Like parrots flying around, or you had to "track" / "follow" a parrot back to its post? Making it more of a "game" rather than a random "run across it" sort of thing.
  • smoovioussmoovious Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Was wondering the same thing myself... I've been flying around "view"ing and was mostly gettign unlock sounds. But never an accolade. I'm ASSUMING that if the DEVs put them in, there's probably an accolade, as there seem to be a billion accolades on the map... But I can't seem to find the last of them, I assume. =o\ Kinda' wish there was some kind of "indicator" of where they were. Like parrots flying around, or you had to "track" / "follow" a parrot back to its post? Making it more of a "game" rather than a random "run across it" sort of thing.
    Look at the names of the locations of each bird for that accolade. (I think the accolade is named "Enjoy The View" but not positive)

It is in your list (maybe filter it to show only in-progress ones).

The ones you've found will have a check-mark, the ones you haven't, won't.

-- Smoov
  • jedi77jedi77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are ten Enjoy the View birds on the island... you get an accolade and a title for finding them all.
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    These accolades would be more desirable if they had taken models that they already have and added them as trophies for your ship.

How hard would it have been to take the existing horga'hn model and reduce it to fit nicely on a shelf?

A tropical bird sitting on a stand in the crew lounge?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morpheusssssmorpheusssss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    knocky wrote: »
    These accolades would be more desirable if they had taken models that they already have and added them as trophies for your ship.

How hard would it have been to take the existing horga'hn model and reduce it to fit nicely on a shelf?

A tropical bird sitting on a stand in the crew lounge?

I like the way you think, then again they do have quite a few bugs to fix. I still don't have my Kli characters fireworks! :mad:
    edited July 2013
    The fireworks do no happen every sunset... the only way to know if they are going to happen is if the boardwalk is suddenly filled with NPC's all waiting for the show to start.
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I posted this in another thread but might as well put it here too its a map of all the accolades I have found on risa.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/BlkBugHunter/media/RisaAccoladespositions-1.jpg.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is there any definite list of "these are all the accolades"? I wonder as even if you don't finish Pavyl's hide-and-seek, the Master Relaxer completes. So you have 2 more accolades from him, the unauthorized campfire one....

And now everyone in zone chat seems to be on about the "Dead humans" (which I've seen, but didn't see any accolade for it).
    edited July 2013
    I haven't see or heard of that one... "Dead Humans?"
  • trekkietravistrekkietravis Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have found them all except the Klingon doing his thing... is that with an NPC or with another player that is a Klingon...

There is an accolade for all the parrots. It's called "The Big Year". There's a map to the bird's locations in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=768971
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't see or heard of that one... "Dead Humans?"

I think it's the humanoid-shaped ashes in the fire pit on the east beach...
  • psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is an accolade for finding specific accolades on RISA called Ultimate Relaxer. But it does not require for example the 4 differing accolades you can get for finding Pavyl, nor does it take all the differing accolades from risa found in different places.

I only know this because I got the achievement/accolade and for example I didn't have the accolade for flying over the volcano nor all four of pavyls hide and seek ones nor did I find all of the special views yet on a character.

I don't know about anything about dead bodies....I think someone either is miss-understanding or making things up based on other information.

On the eastern beach though their are remains of a fire pit which will get active every so often with non-player characters around it.....that will allow you to dance and get an accolade for an unauthorized beach party.

by the way I believe the fireworks happen every 7 in game Risa days.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is an accolade for finding specific accolades on RISA called Ultimate Relaxer. But it does not require for example the 4 differing accolades you can get for finding Pavyl, nor does it take all the differing accolades from risa found in different places.

I only know this because I got the achievement/accolade and for example I didn't have the accolade for flying over the volcano nor all four of pavyls hide and seek ones nor did I find all of the special views yet on a character.

I don't know about anything about dead bodies....I think someone either is miss-understanding or making things up based on other information.

On the eastern beach though their are remains of a fire pit which will get active every so often with non-player characters around it.....that will allow you to dance and get an accolade for an unauthorized beach party.

by the way I believe the fireworks happen every 7 in game Risa days.

I am not sure where you are getting the ultimate relaxer from but the accolade I received is called Master Relaxer and no on one of my toons I did not need all of Pavyls accolades to get it but if you look at the accolade in the list of in progress it is listed to get it, I do believe the accolade might be bugged a bit and it gives it to you early if you do it right other than that I'm not sure about in a previous post above I did link a map I made that show all the locations. now about this ashes in the fire pit I have not found anything to interact with so I am not sure if there is a hidden accolade there or not maybe some one else can give more info on this.
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Your accolade list has two Risa lists - hit "J", scroll to the tab marked "Accolades". "Master Relaxer", under General Accolades, has a list of things to do, each of those also has its own accolade as listed on the map posted earlier. "The Big Year" is under the Exploration Accolades, and has a list of all the Vista birds.

The best place to learn about accolades on the Forum is The Accolade List under Forums/Information and Discussion/The Academy/Player Guides/The Accolade List. Just FYI - earlier in the post is a map with all the accolades on Nimbus III, too.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • marksamuelsonmarksamuelson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So where is the Pavyl game at?