test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Costume slots still broken!

heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Okay, so, some time ago, a bug crept in that stopped KDF players from being able to change costumes, and it was supposedly fixed, but it's still broken for me. I thought with the new Off Duty slot maybe something might have come unstuck, but while I can unlock that slot, and change between it and my original costume, the other two costume slots I had are still locked. On top of that, on the new slot, my Orion captain's legs are missing if she wears the dancers outfit. Poor girl can't even dress apropriate to Risa!
Post edited by heavensrun on

Comments

• trebornotlawtrebornotlaw Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    IDK if it's the same issue you are having but I had the same problem, couldn't switch outfits and couldn't edit them either, just the primary one. Then I noticed the 'create' button was enabled even though I had maxed out my slots. So I saved the other outfits and created new ones and loaded the saved uniforms into them, and voil?! Only problem now is the original ones that quit working are still there! A change I did notice is one set are called customs the other outfits...I'm not at a place I can log into the game and look to see which is the broken one, but that's how I fixed it....now I just need to figure out how to delete the ones that are broken!
  • ozzyracerozzyracer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ive got that aswell but i had it for a second time now ive got loads of outfits i cant use