test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

doffs and romulans skipping the tutorial

overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I have three RR captains at lvl 50, sitting in Tau Dewa and looking for the recruit romulan boff mission. Only one is finding the mission periodically, the other two have never seen it. Now, the one finding the mission is my first romulan faction captain, the other two skipped the tutorial.
Since this is preventing them from being recognized as romulans by a certain NPC in the "mine enemy" story mission, thus preventing the recruitment of a doff, I am wondering if the same is happening with the romulan boff recruitment doff assignment.
Has anyone here managed to get the recruitment mission with a RR Captain that skipped the tutorial?
Post edited by overlapo on

Comments

• Options
    skitxxskitxx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I skipped the tutorial on my reman and he still gets the recruit romulan BOFF missions so its just based on the character. No two characters will have the same missions in the same zone. It's just based on luck
  • Options
    overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They seem really rare for some reason. Well, I am finding them too now, so my guess was wrong luckily.
    Reman recruitment missions on the other hand don't seem to exist yet.
  • Options
    thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've gotten one Reman BOff evaluation assignment so far. It's purple rarity, so don't hold your breath on getting one.
  • Options
    bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    skitxx wrote: »
    I skipped the tutorial on my reman and he still gets the recruit romulan BOFF missions so its just based on the character. No two characters will have the same missions in the same zone. It's just based on luck
    This. It's just a really uncommon assignment.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.