test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

orion interceptors pets major change?

lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Klingon Discussion
hi,

i have Long time not used this pets but coz our fleet is some days away to reach T5 starbase i try them back again to get a better compare to the elite Version but....?

i have noticed they have got a Basicweapon Change from S7?

in the past this pets have a distruptorimpulse beam weapon near same like the slavers only the visual Color from the beam Switches about the debuff sometimes to orange.

also it have in the past same fire arc+ very constant fire rate like the slavers so in result a very usefull dps.

now it have a distruptor canon with low fire arc + very low fire rate what results a not noticeable dps.:confused:

why this from my mind totally pet-nerf happens?
why make a nice and usefull pet so useless now?:mad::mad::mad:
Post edited by lostmoony on

Comments

• paradise1killerparadise1killer Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I only fly advance and very soon fleet hits T5 so then elites,

Since I got Advance its always been a yellow and red beam that is a drain and always disruptor cannon and chron trop for dps.

The beams never did damage they just sucked power.

Why do u care about dps when a fully spec squad of interceptors will drain -40 aux and weapons power. Who cares about dps then, and now elites get tractor beam 1 these are serious shut down pets and not dps queens.

But they do great dps because u cant out run interceptors ;)
    Nova Core
    ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
    Zeadonouse
    ToLate
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow I didn't realize they drained that much from power, although I think you mean Weapons and Engines.

Does the Elite Interceptors drain more then the Advanced Interceptors?

What do you mean a fully specced squad, do you mean skill wise? Doffs?
  • deathkgtdeathkgt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lostmoony wrote: »
    hi,

i have Long time not used this pets but coz our fleet is some days away to reach T5 starbase i try them back again to get a better compare to the elite Version but....?

i have noticed they have got a Basicweapon Change from S7?

in the past this pets have a distruptorimpulse beam weapon near same like the slavers only the visual Color from the beam Switches about the debuff sometimes to orange.

also it have in the past same fire arc+ very constant fire rate like the slavers so in result a very usefull dps.

now it have a distruptor canon with low fire arc + very low fire rate what results a not noticeable dps.:confused:

why this from my mind totally pet-nerf happens?
    why make a nice and usefull pet so useless now?:mad::mad::mad:

You do know that the elite T5 Orion Interceptors will have tractor beam? Just FYI
  • sneyepersneyeper Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Elites have tractor yes. I have had them for over a month - you all are a bit late to the party, but they are awesome.