test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does the Oeion Slavers still loot since LOR

2»

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wow i just came back and didn't notice until today. They nerfed the TRIBBLE out of the orion slavers. My advanced barely pick up anything if you are lucky you get 2 - 4 items with in an hour worth of playtime. Thats a joke...
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No, they broke them...they are garbage....I played with mine for days and didn't pick up anything at all. Almost nothing in the game does EXACTLY what it says it does. this nerfing need to bloody stop...I haven't been on as much as I have been in the past other then risa stuff because they went on this massive ninja nerf fest "all changes are in patch notes" Yeah right...whatever. hell my Orion is pretty much just to say I have one now..I hardly play that character now.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Another patch goes by without fixing the orion slavers i guess it is intended to get less contraband so they can sell more zen.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.