test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Rom Vice Adm. Eng question

willdathri11willdathri11 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
So I just got my Rom. Eng. to Vice Admin and am thinking about going for a good dps build to use. Anyone have any ideas on a good build/ship combo?
Post edited by willdathri11 on

Comments

• Options
    marksamuelsonmarksamuelson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    With my engineer, I have good luck with a fleet Mogai. I have everything I can get that will make it more maneuverable and use Nanite disruptors and plasma torps. Up front I have plasma torp, DHC, dual beam, and array. Out back, turret, plasma torp and another beam array. Before they nurfed the Mogai, that thing was FAST and turned like a shuttle. I tried 3X DHC and torp up front and you can dish out a lot of damage while you have the nose pointed at them, but when you are turning around for another pass you can't do much. With this setup, I am hitting them all the time though not as much damage going nose to nose. It has decent hull strength - 47K (down from 60k a couple weeks ago) and pretty good shield strength too.
  • Options
    o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I currently use a Mirror Ha'apax Warbird, just love the boff seating it has. It only having 2 device slots instead of the 4 advertised makes it harder to build to my liking but still a powerhous, normal rare quality plasma beams (dual) rare plasma torpedoes and a rare plasma turrent, with the assimilated set works wonders for me
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • Options
    theonetruetomtheonetruetom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My mirror ha'apax does okay on my Engineer. Still like the mirror ha'feh with a tac officer better, though. The ha'apax turns like a brick of iron next to a magnet attached to a drag car.