test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tholian Ships

prometheus140prometheus140 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Federation Discussion
I currently have the two Tholian ships (recuse and weaver) on one of my fed engineering officers. I am trying to find an answer to whether or not i can have those ships moved to another character of mine. I plan to delete my engineer and i want to know if the ships can be saved, and transferred. I don't wish to sell them, only use them elsewhere, and don't want to throw them away. If there is any way this can be done, or what i can do to save them please let me know. I have no problem paying zen if necessary to make this work.

Appreciate your response
Post edited by prometheus140 on

Comments

• veraticusveraticus Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is your character on a different account?

If he is on the same account I believe that all character, both new and old, have access to that ship once it is actually available to them based on rank.

Though after looking at is some more.
    It doesn't appear that you can keep it.
    Lobistore purchases and Lockbox rewards appear to be character specific. And are not unlocked for the entire account.

Sorry :/
  • dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited June 2013
    A Repack but bind to Account option would be kind of nice since these ships usually cost far more than a 3 ship Bundle.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • prometheus140prometheus140 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    a repack? How can i get that done? and no same account
    edited June 2013
    ive spent tons of money on keys and things to obtain these ships, and countless dollars on the zen store for ships and things, is it too much to ask that i get these ships account bound repacked so i can delete my character? Ive been gone from this game awhile now, and i wana come back, i made a totally stupid mistake by placing the orb weaver/recluse where i did and would pay almost anything to resolve my stupid mistake.
  • dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited June 2013
    To be clear they are bound to the guy who has them and there is no option to move them in the game.

I was suggesting the option to repack would be nice. These are the most expensive ships in game.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • risingstar2009risingstar2009 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I currently have the two Tholian ships (recuse and weaver) on one of my fed engineering officers. I am trying to find an answer to whether or not i can have those ships moved to another character of mine. I plan to delete my engineer and i want to know if the ships can be saved, and transferred. I don't wish to sell them, only use them elsewhere, and don't want to throw them away. If there is any way this can be done, or what i can do to save them please let me know. I have no problem paying zen if necessary to make this work.

Appreciate your response

Unfortunately, since both were Lobi Store Ships, they are locked to that character and cannot be moved if you unpacked them already.

If they are still in the box, move them to your other characters via the Account Bank.
    Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
    edited June 2013
    man, that really kills my STO buzz....such a giagantic waste
    ill never have the change to get them again
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why would you delete a character with 2 lock box ships? Just pay a little zen for more character slots if you wanna make a new toon and you can always come back to your Engineer....and let me tell you...an Engineer in a Recluse is AMAZING. PvP, PvE, it can do it all and do it well.
  • dashuk2381dashuk2381 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skurf wrote: »
    Why would you delete a character with 2 lock box ships? Just pay a little zen for more character slots if you wanna make a new toon and you can always come back to your Engineer....and let me tell you...an Engineer in a Recluse is AMAZING. PvP, PvE, it can do it all and do it well.

This in a nutshell. Have the Recluse on my main Engineer and it's amazing.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    man, that really kills my STO buzz....such a giagantic waste
    ill never have the change to get them again

the recluse is still in the lobi shop, so you can still find them on the exchange, same with the lockbox ships, though likely more expensive.