test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Localisations?

mertyolmertyol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Today i have read an announcement that Neverwinter will start open beta for new localisations including my mother language which is Turkish.

Altho i have already known about it.

I wonder if Cryptic plans to add more localitions for European region for STO aswell?.

a CM or Dev responce would be great if possible.

I know that there are some problems with current localisations. And translating a whole game is very long process. But i think would still be great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mertyol on

Comments

• Options
    sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes. Hungarian would be nice. We kept the turks off your back while you were busy building your colonies, and expansions. :D

Gimme my Hungarian game !

(No offense to the OP, but if anyone, Hungarian needs must be met first. There are more Hungarians in the world than irish, ya know. :D)
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    We don't have any current plans for STO to be localized into Turkish (or Hungarian), but never say never :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    astraz1701astraz1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Neverwinter just turned live after an healty dose of open beta and a couple of days ago it got the announcement that, starting on june 27th, it will get the open beta for the Italian, the Polish and the Turkish localizations.

In your opinion (also yours, BranFlakes ;)), is there any chance that also STO will get more localizations sooner or later thanks to the effort that Cryptic/PWE are putting in getting more international staff?

Obviously, being myself Italian, it's Italian the localization I'm interested the most (I know lots of people that could give a chance to STO if only it was in Italian but they get scared by the English version...)
    In this galaxy there