test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DS9 story missions

dm19deltadm19delta Member Posts: 206 Arc User
I've been busy leveling up my Romulan lately, so I haven't been paying much attention to my other characters. Last night I decided to log in with one of them that's been a VA for over a year. I got a message from Admiral T'nae to report to Captain Kurland and assist him at DS9. I have already completed all of these missions. Is there any reason why I would need to go through them again?
Post edited by dm19delta on

Comments

• tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    when did you last play him? that may have a factor in it. if you havent played him in a while something might have changed with mission progression (I think episode replay, im pretty sure that wasnt an option at one point) it might have reset something to make it think thats where you were in the storyline.

or you got to that mission and leveled upto 50 a different way and skipped the storyline missions.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This happened to me too. I'm guessing it's just a small bug. I went and talked to Kurland anyway and it resolved the mission but didn't restart the whole arc. I would suggest just turning it in so it will go away.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dm19deltadm19delta Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok, thanks, I'll try that, hopefully it won't make me go all the way back through.
  • somebolloxsomebollox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm fairly new to the game
    but it's possible they reordered some episodes?

just went through the romulan arc and it kicks you along to the cardassian arc
    if you just do missions in the order presented.

it's possible those were in a different order before LOR? or earlier?