test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2 Questions

komarkkomark Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
I have 2 questions:

1. Can I walk around my ship?

2. Can I send items or energy credits to another player?

Please respond with answers.
Post edited by komark on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. You sure can. Under your minimap in game, there should be a small arrow on the right hand side. Click on that and a drop down menu will appear. Click on the option "Visit Bridge" and you will be taken to the inside of your ship.

2. You can do this as well. You can do a direct trade with the person by right clicking on their portrait and choosing the trade option. You can trade items through the mail system as well. First make sure you are at a mail console. These are usually near the banks on Starbases. Start a new mail and address it to the person you want. Drag and drop the items you want to send into the empty boxes at the bottom of the mail. You can then send the mail with the attachments on it. Energy credits can only be traded in person and cannot be sent through the mail. If the person is in your fleet, you can deposit the credits into your fleet bank and have them withdraw it.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • alsalilalsalil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lan451 wrote: »
    1. You sure can. Under your minimap in game, there should be a small arrow on the right hand side. Click on that and a drop down menu will appear. Click on the option "Visit Bridge" and you will be taken to the inside of your ship.

Thanks for this answer!!!!. I have been reading 6 pages to get here!!!!
    I love the preview.