test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Off-Duty outfits for Boffs?

edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
Is there a way to make your boffs use off-duty wear? I've seen posts on it but can't seem to find it anymore, let alone remember the thread title. The expansion might have "fixed" the bug that allowed boffs to have off-duty wear on, but I just would like to know for sure if its still doable. Thanks in advance
Post edited by edwarlord on

Comments

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't believe there is, no. Sorry.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's not do-able, but we need to keep this in the eye of the devs. With enough support, no reason why it can't be changed in a future patch.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks you two.

Also didn't boffs use to be able to use off-duty until they "disabled" it or was it always like this?
  • Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Boffs will probably never get a second costume slot because doing so would pretty much instantly double the amount of information Cryptic's system is required to process for each captain.

As far as I know the only times boffs have been able to wear off duty costume parts was through bugs. I kind of wish they'd just drop the restrictions and let us mix and match all costume parts we have access to on boffs.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That's what I was looking for, those bugs. There was a thread on how to do it but I forgot it and cant find it anymore. With the new expansion don't know if they "fixed" it so you couldn't do those bugs.