test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What to do with the Scrapped neutronium.

zetkhon#3224 zetkhon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Has anyone got an idea of what to do with the scrapped neutronium. It suppose to enhance the hull of the ship. Thank you for any assistance provided.:)
Post edited by zetkhon#3224 on

Comments

• abyssinainabyssinain Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a mission item, it doesn't do anything other than give you progress in the mission that you get it in.

It should be gone the minute you finish, if not I'd just trash it as it has no value.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    abyssinain wrote: »
    Its a mission item, it doesn't do anything other than give you progress in the mission that you get it in.

It should be gone the minute you finish, if not I'd just trash it as it has no value.

I noticed that too. The items have no value and disappear at the end of the mission. Same thing for the research/radiation data in the mission "The Search for New Romulus".
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    davidwford wrote: »
    I noticed that too. The items have no value and disappear at the end of the mission. Same thing for the research/radiation data in the mission "The Search for New Romulus".

Another mission-specific items so it gets removed afterwards (thankfully).
    One of the things I'd wish they implemented is a second inventory, just for such mission-items. This would reduce confusion about items just like this.;)
  • zetkhon#3224 zetkhon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you all for your inputs.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if you decide to stay in the area to calibrate your weapons more.... more of this drops even though you dont need more once the m9ission advances past that.