test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regarding the survey email

dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
So we got an email asking if we would recommend Perfect World and its games to our friends but we could only give a numerical answer, so why do it at all?

If i were to send a survey like that I would really be expecting marks to pretty much never be in the high scores at all so surely they would leave a comment area to find out the reasons why us avid players wouldn't recommend it very highly.

With me for example I love STO and play it far more than I should and probably spend more cash on it than I should admit to, but I won't play Neverwinter or most of the other PWE titles - so results of a numerical answer will be swayed by that.

If I could have left a comment it would be that I do recommend StarTrek Online although the lockbox and lobi stores do let it down to a degree due to lobi items being such an unpredictable price.
Neverwinter I would never suggest to anybody due to it just being too downright expensive as a F2P title. Everything is character bound and the whole point of D&D is the advancement track for non-pvp'ers. You cannot even contemplate deleting and remaking a toon at all due to the financial losses incurred with each reroll.

Not really expecting replies to this at all as it really is feedback for others to have opinions on rather than swamp support with helpful 'suggestions' about ways to improve future surveys.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Took into account all of the games I have played that fall under their name and averaged out what I thought it should be as far as my opinion goes. Will say this. I do enjoy some of the games but certain elements and actions caused the answer to not be so high.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I wasn't too thrilled with this survey. Too basic, no options really. If you want opinions you need to really ask us questions. Why would we recommend PWE to a friend, Why wouldn't we would of been good starts.

Break it down per game, what we like don't like, would we recommend it to them etc etc etc. This way you'd get a better cross section than just basically "do we like PWE"
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And probably not the best timing to send out such a survey, after all the outages and other problems we've had in past weeks.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, my answer so situational as to be unanserable in the format listed. The answer is "highly" if we're talking about STO, and extremely unlikely for anything outside of the Cryptic games.