test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Fire Team Kit stats same as Mk X

cptdangcptdang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I picked up the Romulan Tactical Fire Team Kit Mk XII from our embassy today and compared the stats to the normal purple Fed Fire Team Kit Mk X.

The plasma grenade 3 (from the Mk X kit) and plasma grenade 4 (from the Mk XII) kit has the exact same stats.

Is this intentional or a copy/paste slip-up? It would only make sense that plasma grenade 4 be superior stat wise to plasma grenade 3, right?
Post edited by cptdang on

Comments

• xalexkxxalexkx Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cptdang wrote: »
    I picked up the Romulan Tactical Fire Team Kit Mk XII from our embassy today and compared the stats to the normal purple Fed Fire Team Kit Mk X.

The plasma grenade 3 (from the Mk X kit) and plasma grenade 4 (from the Mk XII) kit has the exact same stats.

Is this intentional or a copy/paste slip-up? It would only make sense that plasma grenade 4 be superior stat wise to plasma grenade 3, right?

dude, the mk X fire team kit is same as mk X normal kit
    THe mk xi , has added, near all those abilities, motion accelerator 1
    the mk xii, as added, near all those abilities. motion acclerator 2
    So, yea its not difference. But it gives u 1 more ability
    To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.
  • eatsmarteatsmart Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you get a 5th ability. motion accelerator is the one iirc.
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also one of the abilities is upgraded to Mk4. I believe on the Fire Team kit its the plasma grenade, but I'm not on a toon ATM that has it, but something does get a boost.
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited June 2013
    Calling the plasma grenade mk4 is rather misleading, since it is exactly the same as the normal kit mk3.
    The only change over the mk3 kit is the added motion accelerator skill.
  • cptdangcptdang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you actually look at the kit. Each power has a level. The mk X kit labels the plasma grenade as "Plasma Grenade III." The mk XII kit labels it as "Plasma Grenade IV."

If things were supposed to make sense, that would mean the mk XII kit would have better stats for the grenades.

If the only upgrade is Motion Accelerator being added, than the grenades should be labeled "Plasma Grenade III."

I could care less if the grenades are supposed to be the same or better than the mk X kit. I'm simply pointing out either a copy/paste error, or that someone on the dev team overlooked something.