test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Liberated Reman Borg Bug

mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 504 Arc User
My Reman aligned with the KDF. Her Liberated Borg Reman doesn't get the Klingon Reman uniform option instead he gets the FED Reman option (from the quick select menu), but when it is selected it will only show the simple shirt. The FED REM or KDF REM uniforms aren't available for him in the advanced settings. This needs to be addressed.

Comments

• Options
    horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    Yes, this thread has returned from the dead but the issue remains. To amplify what the OP stated it also extends to romulan officers purchased off of the exchange. It affects Romulan faction BOffs who weren't recruited through as mission awards. They have federation permissions but no option to wear Reman or Romulan KDF aligned outfits. The flotilla and agrarian outfits can be worn so I'm guessing the fed option is locked out because their Captain is KDF while the permissions for KDF alignment might not be implemented.

I'd really like to see this fixed. I recently had another play with my Romulan KDF captains and shortly remembered why I stopped playing them. The thread might be misplaced. Would it be more appropriate as a bug or under c-store issues as some of the models affected were purchased there? Placing the thread in another location might improve the chance of the issue being examined. Thanks.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• Options
    zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    I have the same problem with my KDF allied Liberated Borg Reman, can't use the Klingon Reman Uniform.