test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tips for 100% success on Vault Ensnared

westozwestoz Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I've had 100% 5 times since I found the way,

Phase 1: Reman rescue. teams split 3 players go left and 2 go right battle your way around to the nebula.normally the team on the right gets there first, DON'T fly directly into the nebula fly down and around (it might mean you waste precious seconds double backing but you don't waste a minute flying into it) you need to go Under the nebula, I've made it all the way to my targets without having to slow.

Phase 2: Halting the Vault Weavers. 3 groups strongest 2 players single out and take top and bottom other 3 pick sides around the mid section, All flying Anticlockwise around the vault as the weavers fly clockwise,It should be possible to keep the Web creation under 20%, This is the most important thing in achieving 100%.
Carriers be sure to keep control of your fighters as they tend to wander after a target is destroyed.

Phase 3: Defeating the Tholian flagship. get ready for full impulse and a sharp right hand turn you'll want to avoid the main group at all costs as they will hinder the destruction of the enemy flagship or save it altogether, Stay away from the mouths of the tarantulas as they spit a web at your ship and unless you have ENG team you'll be crippled but once the flagship is destroyed you'll remember your playing a game and time to have fun with the last Tarantula.

Hopefully I've helped you help us achieve 100% success.
of course please remember everything stated may have no use after the next patch.

have fun and good battles.
Try and understand the Chaos factor or just understand the variable, live long and live life Gee.

Comments

• tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You forgot to add, stick to your section and don't steal kills from other parts unless the player wants help.