test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan mission sound bug

asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I have encountered a bug that during dialog, during battle (space and ground). and even during just flying through places, sound is nonexistent. I have checked my headphones, the jack and even all sound options, and they are totally fine, because I can still hear ambient sound. It's not really a problem, just something to look into.

Also, I do realize this may make them take the game down. I also realize that I don't give two flying (tribbles) and would rather they take the game down repeatedly and fixing things instead of not doing it at all and leaving a game to be broken.
latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
Post edited by asardetemplari on

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's an old bug, happens when there's a huge number of ships in a space battle. I've got it every time I did Starbase Defense and yes, some of the new Romulan missions. The game tries to play the sounds for a gazillion weapons at the same time, it gets stuck and then only ambient sounds are left.

Rest assured, it's not going to make them take the game down. Maybe they'll fix it one of these days, maybe not. Don't hold your breath. If it doesn't go away when the battle's over, log out and back in to reset it.
  • ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also had this issue as well.