test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed race traits

madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Federation Discussion
Been looking through the different traits looking at what race would best for a new character. Liberated Borg seems to lack somewhat now. The Nanites don't really seem to do anything. Efficiency seems kind of worthless considering new warp cores, and certain skill combos pushing power levels above where it has an effect. They aren't able to take some decent ground traits either.

Right now human is looking pretty good. In space it adds something like five percent to hull regen and you do more damage to exploited targets on ground. Also have access to soldier and all the required space traits. Any else think humans are coming out on top on the fed side?
Post edited by madmopar on

Comments

• Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been playing a female betazoid for three years and my setup is quit nice.

I have healing and massive damage.I do not see many players using betazoid chars.:confused:Don't know way but they are very effective on ground and space.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.