test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Fleet Elite Hangar Pets - Stats and Info

Comments

• lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What's the hulls of the Elite Pets like?
  • sneyepersneyeper Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The elite Jem'Hadar hangar pets are now available for the KDF. Here are the stats...

Jem'Hadar Fighters - http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag52/birick/JemFighters_zps21750bc3.jpg
    Jem'Hadar Attack Ship - http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag52/birick/JemAttack_zps7b1690ed.jpg
  • blockbustersblockbusters Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sneyeper wrote: »
    The elite Jem'Hadar hangar pets are now available for the KDF. Here are the stats...

Jem'Hadar Fighters - http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag52/birick/JemFighters_zps21750bc3.jpg
    Jem'Hadar Attack Ship - http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag52/birick/JemAttack_zps7b1690ed.jpg

Muahaha!

MUAHAHAHAA!!!! :eek:
    I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" TRIBBLE, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
  • omegaphallicomegaphallic Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It might be fun to watch the to pvp between two carriers with pets on intercept and just watch the different types pets go at it to see which come out on top on thier own.

Also the elite drones are out.
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What kind of prisoners can slavers get? Only white or also green, blue... ?
    edited July 2013
    binebane wrote: »
    What kind of prisoners can slavers get? Only white or also green, blue... ?

Only heard of whites so far.
    edited July 2013
    I don't think there are non white prisoner doffs period.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think there are non white prisoner doffs period.

The slavers give only basic white prisoners. There are blue and purple prisoners though, gotten through other means.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Funny, you seem to be charging an arm and a leg. I got access to the entire starbase selection of vendors for 7.5 million EC from a different fleet.

Good luck in your quest to rip others off :L)
    edited July 2013
    corvalle wrote: »
    Funny, you seem to be charging an arm and a leg. I got access to the entire starbase selection of vendors for 7.5 million EC from a different fleet.

Good luck in your quest to rip others off :L)

Read the title ... KDF not FED
  • cheiftan1337cheiftan1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Proof and link .......or else It didn't happen
    :cool:
    edited July 2013
    No point in asking for proof. The 3 furthest kdf fleets - hobos, pride, and Massive - still don't have all 3 upgrades finished. Each is close, but not there yet. So clearly the poster was mistaken. Fed side prices are low because plenty of fleets are competing for sales.
  • jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    its a good thing they took so long to bring back the bug hanger pets.

cause house of beautiful orions just finished its T5 sci pet projects and selling access for 10mil per toon, and claim on their thread in sto forums to have a package deal as well for multiple toons

http://beautifulorions.com/community/pages/store/

i much rather pay u guys..but at 25mil u are way up there..could u atleast match their price ?
    edited July 2013
    I thought massively was only 20 million ec not 25 million.

Although its a good question to see if there has been a price up date now that they have completition.
    edited July 2013
    Yes - we plan to lower our prices.
    edited July 2013
    The House of Beautiful Orions have now reached the t5 comm array and have the pets available. Congrats to them! As our fleet is no longer the only fleet with elite KDF pets, we will be lowering our prices to match their competing offer.

We will be selling access to t5 elite hangar pets for 1 toon for 20 million ec. You may get whatever else you like while at the base and also visit the embassy/dil mine. In 5 days, our KDF fleet will have elite weapons available, so our offer will have the same value as the hobo offer.

We do offer an account option for those players with more than 1 toon that might want pets or weapons. This includes both kdf and fed toons! The price for account access is 40 million ec. In 1 day from this post we will have fed pets available in this deal, and 2 weeks after the elite weapons will be available. You don't have to wait though if you are interested, we keep track of player handles and do allow reinvites.

We do not sell fleet ships. That is something hobos do that we do not. However hobos do not offer account access, while we do. I will be updating the original post to reflect these changes.
    edited July 2013
    jarheard wrote: »
    its a good thing they took so long to bring back the bug hanger pets.

cause house of beautiful orions just finished its T5 sci pet projects and selling access for 10mil per toon, and claim on their thread in sto forums to have a package deal as well for multiple toons

http://beautifulorions.com/community/pages/store/

i much rather pay u guys..but at 25mil u are way up there..could u atleast match their price ?

Their price has been changed - we are now price matching their offer.
  • kolarkortarkolarkortar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    what about a package deal for 3 people all wanting to buy at once?

we want elite fleet disruptors and drone ship hanger pets
    edited July 2013
    Their price has been changed - we are now price matching their offer.

tnks..more interested in single access for my fleeties ..im gonna be using the account access as soon as i gather the will to get enough FC for my 2 x kdf romi toons as well
    edited July 2013
    what about a package deal for 3 people all wanting to buy at once?

we want elite fleet disruptors and drone ship hanger pets

Not out of the question - we would handle that on a case-by-case basis. Contact me in game to discuss that.
  • kolarkortarkolarkortar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cool i sent you invites just now if you or others can help us out
    edited July 2013
    I will look for your invite in the morning and thank you for looking me up. Fwiw you can also send me an in game mail, forum message, or even visit our fleet Mumble voice server to speak directly with me.
  • hootenitehootenite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    retracted for posting on wrong thread
    edited July 2013
    The Massive congratulates both the House of Beautiful Orions and Nerds of Prey/Dental for being both the second and third fleet in the game to achieve access to KDF elite hangar pets.

We welcome competition in providing access to these desirable items. The act of making these items free to the entire KDF playerbase by Nerds of Prey, and other fleets who joined them, is both generous and incredible - well done!

However, Nerds of Prey's motives do not match their acts. Their motive is simply to troll House of Beautiful Orions, and in return I understand the Hobos did some of their own back to NoP.

To be absolutely clear, The Massive does not condone trolling any individual or any fleet for any reason.

It is ashame we cannot join these fleets in uplifting the entire KDF playerbase. Competition leading to outright trolling of anyone is a place that the Massive will not go.

Our fleet does not wish to be affiliated with any of these acts. We will not choose sides. So, the Massive will return to just providing fleet store access to our own members, and we will no longer participate in this market.

To those who already paid for access to our stores, we will continue to honor our agreements and provide free reinvites to our base for fleet gear.
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I support The Massive's stance against trolling. There are many good fleets in game who respect players and do not feel the need to engage in behavior that makes other players uncomfortable.

XTERN1TY also congratulates Dental/NOP for their starbase building achievements. What I do not share is the perspective that having fun in ways that makes a player want to leave the game, i.e. trolling them, surrounding them and verbally harassing/insulting them for hours and refusing to leave if asked; are behaviors that benefit the game. I am not against Dental or any other fleet, but I and XTERN1TY oppose wholeheartedly trolling/harassing/cyberbullying behavior. Players have repeatedly requested that Dental and their affiliates adapt a no-harassment policy, I believe that would benefit not just players, but both fleets and the ultimately STO.

As a longterm gamer and fan of Star Trek, I support cooperation among fleets. XTERN1TY bears ill against no one, but will not support trolling and player abuse/harassment in any way.

Regards,
    Xean
    edited July 2013
    The Massive congratulates both the House of Beautiful Orions and Nerds of Prey/Dental for being both the second and third fleet in the game to achieve access to KDF elite hangar pets.

We welcome competition in providing access to these desirable items. The act of making these items free to the entire KDF playerbase by Nerds of Prey, and other fleets who joined them, is both generous and incredible - well done!

However, Nerds of Prey's motives do not match their acts. Their motive is simply to troll House of Beautiful Orions, and in return I understand the Hobos did some of their own back to NoP.

To be absolutely clear, The Massive does not condone trolling any individual or any fleet for any reason.

It is ashame we cannot join these fleets in uplifting the entire KDF playerbase. Competition leading to outright trolling of anyone is a place that the Massive will not go.

Our fleet does not wish to be affiliated with any of these acts. We will not choose sides. So, the Massive will return to just providing fleet store access to our own members, and we will no longer participate in this market.

To those who already paid for access to our stores, we will continue to honor our agreements and provide free reinvites to our base for fleet gear.

with all due repect..i think you are wrong in your assumption .

yes dentals have been infamously known for their trolling habbit

but this kind of act like @yakmini did on the fed side btw is because a lot of people were very very ticked off by the insanely high prices both u and hobo demanded for pets.
    their decision for this act came b4 hobo finished their own base and they were simply waiting to get max ..hmmm lets say dmg out of it in the process.

if u would look at the beginning of this thread or was it another i tried to warn ur leaders economy wise that a too much high price will end up getting u know where and as soon as another fleet with lower rates will come people would stop buying from u cause of the scammed like feeling u get from it .
    i did not invent that..same thing happened to spectre on fed side that have to shout all over now for people to buy their pets for 5mil cause no body goes there anymore.

if u would put ur pets at 7-10mil at the start all of this discussion wouldnt happen .

i am not trying to troll here and i was almost ones of the people who bought the pets from u at the beginning ( thank god for my sake the bug pets took so long to come back ) , but of course now im taken care of with more then 12 new pets .

first u create a demand then u up the price..not vice versa...speaking as a person from that area of business.
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    I support The Massive's stance against trolling. There are many good fleets in game who respect players and do not feel the need to engage in behavior that makes other players uncomfortable.

XTERN1TY also congratulates Dental/NOP for their starbase building achievements. What I do not share is the perspective that having fun in ways that makes a player want to leave the game, i.e. trolling them, surrounding them and verbally harassing/insulting them for hours and refusing to leave if asked; are behaviors that benefit the game. I am not against Dental or any other fleet, but I and XTERN1TY oppose wholeheartedly trolling/harassing/cyberbullying behavior. Players have repeatedly requested that Dental and their affiliates adapt a no-harassment policy, I believe that would benefit not just players, but both fleets and the ultimately STO.

As a longterm gamer and fan of Star Trek, I support cooperation among fleets. XTERN1TY bears ill against no one, but will not support trolling and player abuse/harassment in any way.

Regards,
    Xean

Let's have some chest puffing posts intended to troll the thread. Rather ironic.

A lot of people post on these forums make up whatever they want while talking about Dental of course if we explain anything about ourselves it is promptly ignored. Ultimately you are angry about us providing access for free and are only posting to satisfy your ulterior motives.

We are well aware of the players that want us gone from the game for providing these free services and the organised but secret attacks. People have even been trying to silence anyone in zone talking about this event. So don't come into this thread and say you are better than everyone else. Stop hating the community and trying to force your will on other players. You are the bully and troll.

If you want to post in this thread contribute something positive which isn't a derail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Free stuff is trolling so we will contribute nothing.

This is important to you so you've said it.

I can understand why people might get frustrated by this initially but when things change it's something you get over and move on. It sounds like you've adjusted to the new environment. It should be clear by now that this isn't a troll it's the new environment where players are enabled with the ability to be community minded and help each other.

You can blame cryptic for making the rules but the players take the blame for maintaining the barriers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ok i try now some elite pets out, and the result is very sad.

first the good one pets.

advance vs elite slavers: get a micro photon Torpedo added so the result ist ~20% better dps , so from my side they are worth to buy them , they can also steal new items but steal Ratio is same lame like the other slavers.

ad vs elite jem attak ship: some skills improved so it have ~10%+ better dps, from my side a good buy.

now the bad one:

ad vs elite interceptors: they get added a tracktor beam what brings in pve what i Play most times nothing, and it Looks so that the fire rate is about this skill lower then ne advanced Version so they have a lower DPS, and in total a lower dps then slavers so 100% no reason to use this TRIBBLE, from my side wasted dil+marks.

ad vs elite Siphon: they get added a new ability to give you sometimes a Little bit aux, in total i have noticed no difference from this pets so wasted dil + marks.

ad vs elite shild repair unit: the get added a good hull boost 3700hp vs 5500hp, but pets with so low stats most time fast dead i dont have noticed a much better lifetime and the shild repair rate is same so wasted dil+marks.

ad vs elite Skul: i have noticed 100% no difference on this pets so sorry cryptic that is pure dil+marks scamming!!!

over all a very bad result if you Count the expensive Prices an see that finally the most elite pets have a horrible Performance.

and if i remember on my first elite pet the scorpion one an see what crazy improvement you get for buying a elite pet, its more sad to get nothing with all this fleet pets.

and from my side ist very unserious to sell Access to a fleet like sneyeper and co are doing it, they ca not be banned for that?
    edited July 2013
    lostmoony wrote: »
    and from my side ist very unserious to sell Access to a fleet like sneyeper and co are doing it, they ca not be banned for that?

Exchanges using in-game ec are not against the ToS.

Per post 85, we no longer provide this service. Deals made before the service was discontinued will still be honored and even free reinvites to the base for those players are available.

I like the sound of "sneyeper and co" and will suggest a fleet name change, but I don't think the other fleet members will support it :rolleyes: