test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Improving my Fleet Mogai

psyburnstarspsyburnstars Member Posts: 14
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I'd like some suggestions for improving my Fleet Mogai build. I'm planning on going with rom rep system weapons once I have enough tier levels (all three are tier 1 atm) and I'll be upgrading my uni consoles next week.

Current Weapons - 3x Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid DHCs Mk XI, Plasma Torp Mk XI (might get a Fleet Quantum), Nanite Disruptor Turrets
Current Consoles - Plasmonic Leech, Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator, Ionized Particle Beam, Tachyokinetic Converter, Singularity Inverter, Emitter Array Mk XII [-Th] [Pla], Disruptor Induction Coil Mk XII [Green]

http://puu.sh/35Lv4.jpg
http://puu.sh/35LRH.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• poeddudepoeddude Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just what you have already said really. Romulan Rep weapons, Rep universal consoles and i'd suggest using the cutting beam in place of 1 turret.

IMO the only universal consoles worth using at real top end are:

Borg Console
    Zero Point Conduit
    Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator
    1x Neutronium Aloy (best you can get)
    1x Field Generator (best you can get)
    Tachyokinetic Converter

and as many damage consoles as you can fit.

Plasmonic leech is nice but not necessary really. The Ionized Particle Beam is too TRIBBLE to be worth using even considering it grants the 2 piece set bonus. Personally i'm planning to use the above setup but replace the Tachyokinetic Converter with Isometric Charge. It adds some serious damage to my ambushing of groups and my Mogai already moves/turns too fast cos I use 2x EPTE.

Edit: Also suggest you do what I did and get 1x Reman BO with Superior Infiltrator and 4x Romulan BO with Superior Covert Operative. Ambush lasting 15 seconds is sweet and +8% crit chance is really nice.
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mogais are bugged and the console is op.

My friends fleet mogai shows more hp than my fleet excelsior (both similar skilled)
    And this shield heal proc is so immensly op i have no words for it like triple my engis total heal.

So right know its the best ship by far
  • this1isavailablethis1isavailable Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep for some reason all the fleet mogais i see have 58 to 63k hull.
    1.1 shield mod, jem'hadar dreadnought level of hull and elite phaser console make them really hard to kill :cool:
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited June 2013
    The structural integrity skill bonus is out of whack for sure. However so is hull repair in combat.
    And resistance of the hull also feels absent.
    Something is definitely wrong with it.