test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Century Uniform Errors

majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hello all,

I bought the Romulan 23rd century uniform and noticed some issues with it. First up I noticed that first it's called the 22nd century uniforms when it's actually the 23rd century one. The 22nd century ones were reused Nemesis Uniforms.

I have also noticed that there is some clipping issues with the belt area.

Finally unlike in the promotion image a player has no pink options in the tailor. Any word on when this is going to be fixed?
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Post edited by majesticmsfc on

Comments

• daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pretty much all this^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello all,

I bought the Romulan 23rd century uniform and noticed some issues with it. First up I noticed that first it's called the 22nd century uniforms when it's actually the 23rd century one. The 22nd century ones were reused Nemesis Uniforms.

I have also noticed that there is some clipping issues with the belt area.

Finally unlike in the promotion image a player has no pink options in the tailor. Any word on when this is going to be fixed?

For both female and male versions of this uniform, there is no extra material going from the wrists and looping with the thumbs. The promotional picture in the C-Store has it, but not in game.

Also, the male lower uniform does not change colors with the palette. It just stays grey no matter what you pick.

Also, I want this hair option for Romulan males, from this Sub Commander!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • bpharmabpharma Member Posts: 2,022
    edited June 2013
    Ya know if the promo imagine in the C-Store is incorrect then they are falsely advertising the product/service. Now I'm not going to go around spouting threats and all that nerd rage, just think it might be something that goes higher on the priority list now the servers seem more stable.

It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
    A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
    This is the last thing I will post.
  • januhulljanuhull Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GOod for you getting grey pants, mine are yellow, and will not change. Also, the palette on all of my boot styles on my captain do not function. Work fine for BOffs, though.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got all these problems to. :/
    1e3sni150tar.jpg