test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fed aligned Rom with KDF uniformed boff

marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I am not sure if this is a bug or not so will post it here. I bought a rare female Romulan off the exchange and she was weairing a KDF uniform. This was pretty cool so I played around with the editor and found I had a few but not all KDF uniform options, "bare chest armored" and "cut out" were available , along with KDF shoulder pads and gauntlets. Maybe there were lower body unifrom parts too, not sure.

I think this only works with boffs bought off the exchange that were awarded to a KDF aligned Romulan.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Post edited by marc8219 on

Comments

• davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it is a bug, I hope it is one they don't "correct". There are a rare few times when bugs in the program work in the players favor without breaking gameplay. This is one of those.
  • galr25galr25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bought a Reman boff that must of been FED allied as I can't use the KDF uniforms, only the fed under shirt works if I slick the FED uniform option though.
  • aspheasphe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So basically, we are getting boffs that are romulan but can't see outfit schemes that don't belong to 'their faction'.

For example, I have one boff I got myself so it's romulan-KDF, I get another off the exchange... and it's romulan-FED.

Same problem.

We have a romulan boff skill trainer that can train all romulan boffs... except liberated borg romulans (who are apparently klingon).

Perhaps Cryptic won't just make all romulans, romulan (i.e. allowing FEDs to swap romulan boffs with KDFs for example, you know people will do this if nothing, just for the costumes) but I'd settle for the romulan skill trainer being able to train any romulan boff and perhaps have the game decide the 'faction' of a romulan boff, only after it joins the duty roster of a faction.
  • admiralah1admiralah1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also have this bug with my Legacy Pack Reman liberated Borg boff.

It isn't really game-breaking or critical, so I haven't cared too much.