test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why do I not have foundry anymore?

Hello, Jame Ray here.

I like to go and mess around in the Foundry, and now in this Fleet I have several project i REALLY want to do. I don't know why I cant access the Foundry, or maybe its a temporary thing. But someone said only a select few can use foundry. What?! @_@ I, a 1,177 day Vet and I dont feel I have abused the Foundry at all.

So Please may I have my Foundry rights back?

I talked to a few fleeties and they said maybe they took a lot of people rights because maybe all those dilithium farming missions in the foundry and maybe it was thought people were abusing them that way. I asure you I dont make foundry missions for people to farm dilithium. >.<

So I really hope I can get my foundry rights back if this is the case, if its not that, then I guess I will just have to wait for the foundry to be re-opened.

And if this is the wrong thread to post this in, maybe someone could politely point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
J.R.C.~
Post edited by jamesraycharles2 on

Comments

• drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited May 2013
    In this case it doesn't have anything to do with exploits. No one can access Foundry editing at the moment. It was taken down last Tuesday when the Legacy of Romulus patch launched so that missions could go through the routine auto-republish. The process usually goes like this:

- First, everything taken down.
    - Second, missions are auto-republished, they will appear gradually (most seem to be up now, only missing one of mine this morning). Editing remains turned off during this phase. As missions come back up we are to test them to see if there's any problems. Reviewing is supposed to be turned off during this phase so we don't get 1-starred for bugs that aren't our fault. This was mistakenly not done this time, but as of last night that was rectified.
    - Third, editing turned back on.

Any major problems could result in going back to stage one.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • jamesraycharles2jamesraycharles2 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drogyn1701 wrote: »
    In this case it doesn't have anything to do with exploits. No one can access Foundry editing at the moment. It was taken down last Tuesday when the Legacy of Romulus patch launched so that missions could go through the routine auto-republish. The process usually goes like this:

- First, everything taken down.
    - Second, missions are auto-republished, they will appear gradually (most seem to be up now, only missing one of mine this morning). Editing remains turned off during this phase. As missions come back up we are to test them to see if there's any problems. Reviewing is supposed to be turned off during this phase so we don't get 1-starred for bugs that aren't our fault. This was mistakenly not done this time, but as of last night that was rectified.
    - Third, editing turned back on.

Any major problems could result in going back to stage one.

OH!!! Okay thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate it. : )
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Surprisingly my 1st and only mission is still yet to be republished. Making its title truly ironic...
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Surprisingly my 1st and only mission is still yet to be republished. Making its title truly ironic...

What is its title?
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sampa4 wrote: »
    What is its title?

Have a look at his signature.
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still not back up, how much longe?
  • designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, don't worry, you're not crazy. Couldn't find your mission either.

It is likely there was a mission break in the changes that the system detected, so it didn't publish it. But, I could be wrong there.

In any case, you'll probably be able to double check and republish by the time editing re-opens.