test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the Commander's Gig?

sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Also referred to as the Commander's Yacht by the shuttle vendor on the Command Center.

Where is this new shuttle, is it still in development?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're referring to whatever shuttle the Vets will get...that's still under construction in a tiny yard somewhere.
  • quiiliitiilaquiiliitiila Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    misterde3 wrote: »
    If you're referring to whatever shuttle the Vets will get...that's still under construction in a tiny yard somewhere.

Is this confirmed? Or are they just gonna half-TRIBBLE it and give us our "ally" yacht? Given the fact that over half of the stuff we get as Romlans are already tied to which faction you choose, this wouldn't surprise me much...
  • pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is this confirmed? Or are they just gonna half-TRIBBLE it and give us our "ally" yacht? Given the fact that over half of the stuff we get as Romlans are already tied to which faction you choose, this wouldn't surprise me much...

You can NOT collect the yacht of your allies.

Patience, padawan. The devs will deliver unto we Romulans our very own Caommander's Gig. :)
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pyryck wrote: »
    Patience, padawan.

Wrong universe. As to the topic at hand, if we don't bring it up regularly the Devs WILL forget about it, as they have for other projects.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pyryck wrote: »
    You can NOT collect the yacht of your allies.

Patience, padawan. The devs will deliver unto we Romulans our very own Caommander's Gig. :)

I am surprised they just didn't give us the kestrel or scorpion.