test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafting Materials Tier 1

relsharrelshar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hi
I am new and just started a Romulan character I was wondering where a KDF allied Romulan can find the following materials - Radiation Sample - Mineral Sample - Alien Artifacts ?

I have asked in zone chat and got a lot of response but it never answered my question.

I don't wish to buy the materials from the exchange.
I do not wish to play the rng in missions and hope I can outfit a ship with the items I get.
I don't wish to wait to level 50 to start to craft.

Those were the responses to most of the answers I received. So if you can answer the simple question above it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Post edited by relshar on

Comments

• nirraminnirramin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    relshar wrote: »
    Hi
    I am new and just started a Romulan character I was wondering where a KDF allied Romulan can find the following materials - Radiation Sample - Mineral Sample - Alien Artifacts ?

You have two options:
    1) You can explore nebulas\clusters for anomalies. If you can't leave Tau Dewa sector block because of level restrictions, you can use "Transwarp to Qo'noS" to get to Omega Leonis and go from there.

2) You can start Duty Officers assignements under 'science' -- you'll need astrometric and gravimetric scientists.
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's a list of where you can grind the various Samples and Traces.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Data_sample

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Particle_trace
  • relsharrelshar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you.
    The page i was looking at after a google search was outdated.

I have a Romulan character and the ground skills are nice, but the Plasma bonus to ground weapons is a pain due to the fact its the only ground weapon you can't manufacture.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just buy a repeater pistol or peircing beam rifle from the vendors on Mol'Rihan command or the Flotilla.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • relsharrelshar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just buy a repeater pistol or peircing beam rifle from the vendors on Mol'Rihan command or the Flotilla.

Yeh I will have to thank you for the advice.