test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D'deridex Special Console Question

thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Can the console from the D'deridex be equipped on a Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser and/or any other Romulan ship? I'd really like to know because I'd like to use the D'deridex's console on my ship.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Post edited by thegalaxy31 on

Comments

• shaanithegreenshaanithegreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All refit consoles can be slotted in any warbird. All Retrofit ones cannot. I'm not sure if the Adapted ships qualify as warbirds, though.
  • thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All refit consoles can be slotted in any warbird. All Retrofit ones cannot. I'm not sure if the Adapted ships qualify as warbirds, though.

OK. Ty.

These are my 10 characters.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Adapted ships do not. Wouldn't make much since with their cores not being Singularity and most consoles dealing with Singularity powers.
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also if you are talking about the Vice Admiral Tier 5 D'Deridex then you cannot slot that console to any ship besides the Big D there.
  • warzeriorwarzerior Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can the console from the D'deridex be equipped on a Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser and/or any other Romulan ship? I'd really like to know because I'd like to use the D'deridex's console on my ship.

The low level phase one, yes.

The High level "Black Hole Singularity" power, no.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hasukurobi wrote: »
    Also if you are talking about the Vice Admiral Tier 5 D'Deridex then you cannot slot that console to any ship besides the Big D there.

Which is understandable but still sucks.

I mean, do we really want all romulans to be firing blackhole cannon balls no matter the ship?

I really enjoy the Romulan side but I don't want the game to JUST be ROmulans, that's what would happen if you could slot the retrofit consoles onto other Warbirds.
  • marksamuelsonmarksamuelson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not so fast...the Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser is not a Warbird, does not have a singularity core and cannot use any of the consoles from any of the other Romulan ships.