test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulans traveling on New Romulus.

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
What i noticed is the spectacular way New Romulus command has been created ... awesome ..

What i noticed is that there is no direct traveling link between the instances.

When orbiting New Romulus there is a choice to beam to :

New Romulus Command
Fleet Embassy
New Romulus adventure zone.

On the ground there is a access to the embassy from the adventure zone up the stairs in the staging area.
On the ground there is a transporter network to discover, and use afterwards.

Can we get the following links in the game to :
Enter & Exit New Romulus Command to the staging area main city gates.
Use the transporter network to go to New Romulus Command and the New Romulus Areas.

Obviously these options should only be available to Romulan characters, who are lvl 50 so they can access new romulus adventure zone, and have explored the Transporter Network.

This should also help reduce map changes in the game, since players would no longer need to "transport to their ship" as a waystation to go back to the ground again, reducing map changes for players between those destinations by 50%.

It would really be great if the entire transport network could be used as well, to transport directly from New Romulus command to Eppho fields for example.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joebobjimstevejoebobjimsteve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can transport into the command center from the embassy steps, the beam in button is on the right hand side of your screen. You can exit into New Rom from the door in the center section of the command center.
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As the previous poster said, you can get to the command center from the big doors, it's just the button is in a different place from the embassy button. For some reason.

It would be nice to be able to move directly from the Embassy to the Command Center though. I also hope that some day we get to see the actual city inside those gates, instead of just warping right to specific buildings.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg