test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic, Please stop with the maintenance all the time.

2»

Comments

• jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop maintenance? Yes, because asking them to stop attempting to fix the clearly broken game is preferable to the potential of having the game fixed. Flawless logic, really.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, please don't do maintenance so I can be server disconnected every 10 minutes! Maintenance baaaaad! :D

Yeah like thats working...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • nukem001nukem001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Error on this end. Post removed.
  • mikenight00mikenight00 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whoever job it is to set deadlines for content releases needs to let someone else take over that responsibility. Clearly with as much that is wrong with LoR May 21st was an overambitious deadline. I think all the hype you guys been generating with the blogs, articles in the gaming industry, podcasts, and advertisements people became disappointed when they started encountering numerous bugs that really harmed the user experience.

With a lot of products made for public consumption the user experience is everything. I think from now on whatever deadlines are set add at least a month to it, so it can properly go through Quality Control, and the vast majority of the bugs can get ironed out. Much of the rage on the forums is legitimate, and some of it is not. Giving devs time to properly fix bugs before release would of avoided a lot of these rage threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Never Forget 5/21