test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some bugs SHOULD be features.

wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
I've come across a bug in the tailor that I've been reluctant to talk about or report because of how cool I think it is. After allying myself with the KDF my make Romulan has gained access to four new options. Pakled, Tellarite, Rigelian and Klingon head types are now available to me and I love the results they provide. They don't give my character a Klingon, Tellarite, Pakled or Rigelian head but instead the characters the bone structures and expressions of said species.

Choosing Tellarite gets a more rounded snooty looking face, Klingon gets an angry menacing scowl, Rigelian gets a very attractive result with chiseled features and high cheek bones and Pakled gets a rounded more "innocent" looking face.

I would like to suggest that this officially becomes a feature available to all species in the tailor. It adds an extra layer of customization and personalization to characters adding to the diversity of player choices in game.
Post edited by wilv on

Comments

• Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would also like them to remove the aged look from the base complexion options. I hate that I can't make my Fed Alien Cardassian look older.
  • Options
    zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found this as well, I liked that I was able to make my romulan NOT look like every other romulan.

Please don't remove.
  • Options
    wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zenn3k wrote: »
    I found this as well, I liked that I was able to make my romulan NOT look like every other romulan.

Please don't remove.

I fully expect a fix but my hope is that the fix will make this into a feature available to all characters regardless of gender or species.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. There are a lot of bugs we should keep.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you have a reman, you can customize him/her like crazy. And if it's the borg reman BOFF, you can even give him a human face.

Oh, and this bug is funny, even if I don't like it. If you have a romulan female, the ONLY tatoo that is removed is the Romulan tatoo. Makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]