test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

reman skin unavailable

pr0teanpr0tean Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hi I bought the starter pack with remans on the understanding I'd get the Reman ship skins with it. But the ship customizer is still asking for 1000 zen for the funky metallic look. What gives?
Post edited by pr0tean on

Comments

• Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Odd! I got my Reman through T5 Romulan Rep, rather than by buying it, and the ship skins work just fine. Definitely sounds messed up if you paid for it and didn't get the ship skins.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all the starter pack gives access to is the t1 and t5 T'Varo ships, A Liberated Borg Reman Tactical BOFF, and an ingame title/forum title....it does not give access to the remans as a playable species..that you have to buy seperatly (unless you bought the LEGACY pack) or got to Tier 5 Romulan Reputation on any one character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p