What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defense of New Romulus question

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kneelift wrote: »
    Did it on my Mogai, standard build. Didn't die at all. Took about 45 minutes. You guys just suck, plain and simple. Its all about tactics and sticking and moving. L2P.
    Or in a D'D, Tank Like Your Life Depends on it!!!! (because it does)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was amusing, I got the command ship down to about 27% and died while at the same time 4 allied ships finished it off before I could get back to it.
  • buckstanzabuckstanza Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did the defense of new romulus in a sau paulo class ship with mainly the items that either came with it or a few i had on my old warbird. I died a lot till my roommate showed me the hit and run tactics .. stay out of the cone... only fight the command ship and the self repairing ships will attack it too. takes awhile and I died a couple of more times. but i got it and did it with a rainbow cannon pack set up quad cannons from the ship heavy dual disruptor / plasma hybrid and photons stock photons. i just cannon vollyed and torpedo spread the whole time with one plasma turret. Probably not the best set up but it got the job done.
  • rsheartsrshearts Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow.

I've been away for a while but came back to try the Romulans and in general have been having a blast.

And then hit this mission. Played it in a D'Deridex and literally lost count of my deaths. Found this thread during my repeated respawns.

I finally resorted to full-speed into the command ship, stopping as close as I could to it in order to continue to fire torpedoes, and then waited for death. Thankfully the resulting explosion of my final death was enough to "win" the mission.

That s*cked.