test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ultra rare widow fighters?

midgar2midgar2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
hi,

I noticed on the nukura reputation at teir 5 you can get ultra rare widow fighters, Does anyone know the stats of what capabilities these ships come with?

Also can anyone tell me how to locate the ELITE Mesh weaver fighters please, stuck with advanced ones and really would like to upgrade :).

Thanks

Claire
Post edited by midgar2 on

Comments

• johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    midgar2 wrote: »
    hi,

I noticed on the nukura reputation at teir 5 you can get ultra rare widow fighters, Does anyone know the stats of what capabilities these ships come with?

Also can anyone tell me how to locate the ELITE Mesh weaver fighters please, stuck with advanced ones and really would like to upgrade :).

Thanks

Claire

The only place you might find Elite Mesh weavers is in a fleet with access to Fleet Elite hangar pets via a T5 Comm Array. That said, I don't know if there are Fleet Elite Mesh Weavers.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • letsrishletsrish Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are elite mesh weavers, and they are only available through a fleet with a Tier V science array. They are the same as advanced only with APB III and Fire at Will III.

I'm not sure if anything changed, but when Elite Widows were on Tribble, they had a beam array, a dual beam bank (maybe two? not sure, the wording was vague), Fire at Will I, and quantum torpedoes.
  • mav75mav75 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I checked the Nukara Reputation back in LoR Beta.

[Hangar - Elite Tholian Widow Fighters] from Nukara Reputation Tier 5 add a tetryon dual beam bank and Beam Fire at Will I.

[Hangar - Elite Tholian Mesh Weaver] come from a Fleet Starbase with Tier 5 Science upgrade.
  • lowkeylogiclowkeylogic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I bought the very rare mesh weavers from the dilithium store. They do more than half my damage, I love them. I am curious to see if the Nukara rep widow fighters do better or not. Has anyone compared them yet in game?
    Also how do the nukara rep ones stand up to the fleet version of the mesh weavers.