test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan doffs

intrepid74656intrepid74656 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I've looked all over Romulan space for this but I'm unable to find it.

On Starfleet Academy you have the posibility to acquire doffs from several officers. The female Vulcan on the south side, the Andorian and Tellarite on the north side and the personnel officer near Lt. Ferra.

Now I did find a console in the Romulan HQ that is equal as the personnel officer on Starfleet Academy. I don't know (yet) if the console gives Romulan doffs or Starfleet ones.
But I can't find the 3 others. Are they just not there and are the officers on Starfleet Academy the only ones you can get?

In all fairness if the latter is true, that would be lame. Romulan faction without proper ways to acquire Romulan doffs..
And lets be honest, who would want a Vulcan working on their crew being a Romulan?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by intrepid74656 on

Comments

• madsixmadsix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a doff getting mission spot on New Romulus. Go to the left side where the crafting vendors are and there is a console with no label over it. It will let you run the 2 day recruit missions.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think he is referring to the race specific missions; the feds have andorian, vulcan, and tellerite; the klingons have similar.

By the way will you devs add romulan boff missions to the doff docket, kdf officers are good to run things, but they can not train actually romulan race boffs. I need some blue and purple romulan boffs to train my boffs in the random drop skills.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.