test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Allied BOFFs

aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hi, is there a way to get new/different Allied BOFFs? For the Fed and KDF, you can "buy" new BOFFs with Dilithium. Is there anything like that for the RR character?

I have a Klingon allied character that I was given an Orion for, I would prefer to have a Klingon, and a Fed character that I was given a Starfleet Klingon for (I always thought Klingon BOFFs for Starfleet were kind of out of place given the war storyline). I would really like to change these if it's possible.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The ones you buy from the vendor are white quality. You can buy better ones on the Exchange, and you can use EC instead of dilithium.
  • Options
    aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, thank you, I'll try that.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beware ~ any FED/KDF Boffs you buy for your Rom crew wont be able to use Rom Clothing, nor will they be able to 'train' your Rom Boffs with any skills. It seems you need a Rom Boff to train another Rom, even if you're allied. :rolleyes:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    szponixxszponixx Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's even worse - if you have active allied BOFF you still can't train him with another allied BOFF, because you can use only romulan BOFFs for training ;]