test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's possible to trade items between 2 characters of the same account?

oronzoxoronzox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello guys, a newbie question: it's possible to trade items between 2 characters of the same account?
I see an option: account bank but i can't use it. I need to be a gold member or lifetime sub?
Post edited by oronzox on

Comments

• malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are correct about the Account Bank, but you don't need a subscription. You can opt to just buy slots in the account bank via the cryptic store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make sure they're not bound to character though.
  • maxdaddy1maxdaddy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    u can mail it as long it isnt character bound ;]
  • oronzoxoronzox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maxdaddy1 wrote: »

Ahhh great solution! The problem is that if I start a new character I would not begin again to accumulate points for the Task Force Omega or buy equipment.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maxdaddy1 wrote: »
    Both character and account bound items cannot be mailed. Other then that, yes you could...
  • blunted74blunted74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a question. Can you transfer unpacked lockbox ships between factions? I am curious if I can get a ship cheaper FED side, if I can transfer it to my KDF toon?
  • skymarshall3skymarshall3 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as long as the ship can be used by your KDF char then yes you can transfer it
  • blunted74blunted74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as long as the ship can be used by your KDF char then yes you can transfer it

Good to know, thanks! Actually, I just assumed that the FED/KDF exchanges are separate. Is that in fact the case, or are they shared, thus rendering my original question irrelevant?
  • litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Use in game email to send items to your other toons, lock box items can be sent this way as long as the items are not unpacked, you can open the lock box but the next crate must not be opened if you want to trade or send it to another toon.
    Use the dillithium exchange to move dillithium between toons, just create a low offer, I use 100 dill to zen, put the offer on, it's below the market so none will take it. Log on another toon cancel the offer and you've just transferred dillithium. This is great if you've got some klink toons as dillithium farming is easy with them.

Hope this helps.
    Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
  • squigishsquigish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blunted74 wrote: »
    Good to know, thanks! Actually, I just assumed that the FED/KDF exchanges are separate. Is that in fact the case, or are they shared, thus rendering my original question irrelevant?

There's only one exchange, for FED/KDF/ROM. Starting with LoR, they added a button to hide items you can't use (wrong faction or too high a mk), but you can turn that off easily.

For example, Klingons can buy FED doffs, they just can't send them on assignments or slot them as active. But they work great for storage, or for contributing to the starbase.