test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloaking in Sector Space

hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I could ramble on and fill a few paragraphs, cause I don't like one line posts, but really, all I can think of fits into two words...

Why not?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reave
Post edited by hrisvalar on

Comments

• captainwestbrookcaptainwestbrook Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I'd like this too.. Travel cloaked.. but well, I somehow doubt Cryptic will ever implement this since it has no real "feature" to add other than us players a cosmetic fun of sorts.
    Join www.UFPlanets.com
    5 FED Fleets | 3 KDF Fleets - T5 Colony on both factions
    Mack.png
  • eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In addition to this I would also like the option to turn your ship invisible to EVERYONE, including players of your own faction. Only those I've teamed up with should be able to see my transparent green ship. It kinda defeats the purpose of a cloak when everyone can still see me just because sector space and many other public areas in the game are considered 'neutral areas'.
  • horkathanehorkathane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eisenw0lf wrote: »
    In addition to this I would also like the option to turn your ship invisible to EVERYONE, including players of your own faction. Only those I've teamed up with should be able to see my transparent green ship. It kinda defeats the purpose of a cloak when everyone can still see me just because sector space and many other public areas in the game are considered 'neutral areas'.

Naa then how can we find you? lol, anyone who cloaks is weak to me. I am coming full force and if you see me coming good because you better be running. I have the most powerful tactical ship and crew and we can beat ANYONE! Just ask all those buying all the gear that drops from playing at Elite Level. Im 39 and Elite is a joke. I destroy whole fleet actions solo, I am the terror of the universe and you want to cloak?

...wait, I got off topic.:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Legendary Horka Thane
    1999 Tribes 1
    Infamous TurreNt Camp ( if you dont know you are not Legendary )
  • seanftdseanftd Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if it was a bug, but when I first made my Klingon back in the day, I could travel with cloak on in sector space.
    Lol lost its appeal after a while though.