test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is your crew showing up on character selection screen?

pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I was really excited about how our bridge crew (at least a few of them) would show up next to us in the character selection screen after LOR (a visual reminder that the crew is very important).

Unfortunately, I've got several different toons (two FED, two KDF, and now one Romulan and one Reman) and the crew only shows up for ONE of my FED toons.

The rest of my characters are just standing there alone under their ships on the character selection screen. Do I have to do something special to make my crew show up with my Romulan and Reman characters or is this a bug?
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
Post edited by pweistheworst on

Comments

• bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • exejayexejay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The four officers shown are your standard away team members, which you can set in the Bridge Officer Seating tab of the paperdoll.