test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trophy's and Romulan Ships

lordbicenlordbicen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Ok, this has been bugging me for a while. We get a new faction, But apparently there's no Floor Space on Romulan ships to place trophy's you have been awarded. No shelves in your ready room to place any accolades received.

Whats more, is there's NO Chief engineer to run small mini games to make Shield Batteries ect.
No Ops Guy for a Hamlet holodeck mission (Ok maybe it would be something else other than hamlet)
No Chief Scientist for tribble testing/engineering
No Chief Medical officer for Assignments like the Feds/Klingons have.
NO Ships Counselor Missions
No Bartender Missions
No Chef Missions
Currently, the only way i know of to correct this mistake, is to choose a ship from one of the faction lines to get all of the above options.
:mad:
IS this issue going to be addressed in a patch/fix or whatever? This is a case of Half-assed Programming and red-assed annoying! I Wont even get into the Half-assed Split Faction TRIBBLE as it's been gone over with a back hoe, but the above needs to be fixed and i'm talkin like yesterday! Wheres the customization for Romulan ships?! OH THATS RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THOSE! Cryptic, you better get over yourselves, cause i've not seen results worth paying for yet!
Post edited by lordbicen on

Comments

• tridentkillatridentkilla Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with OP 100%. Sometimes, it's the little things.
  • lord7tareqlord7tareq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. While I can imagine atm they are focussing on getting bugs fixed, it would be nice to see a roadmap as to when we can expect updates to bring the Romulans on par with the KDF & Federation.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. The Romulan and Reman people have suffered enough! Our crews need a little opportunity to bond over our successes ... we should be able to display trophies and accolades in the ready room and in the mess hall.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • zetkhon#3224 zetkhon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it's just me but don't you use the console from which you can access the various duty assignements.( diplomacy, military etc...)

I do agree that there is no point in getting Trophees if there is no place to put them.

When are they going to stop their maintenance chard. Every day now there is one. And they still didn't fix the mail server.
  • warzeriorwarzerior Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it's just me but don't you use the console from which you can access the various duty assignements.( diplomacy, military etc...)

I do agree that there is no point in getting Trophees if there is no place to put them.

When are they going to stop their maintenance chard. Every day now there is one. And they still didn't fix the mail server.

Yes...

and I'm sure Trophies are coming as well as a "reman bridge".
  • lordbicenlordbicen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    double posted due to server lag
  • lordbicenlordbicen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    warzerior wrote: »
    Yes...

and I'm sure Trophies are coming as well as a "reman bridge".

Oh yeah sure they'll give us a reman brige... Ofcourse we'll probably have to pay for that as well.
    We dont even get to chose the Size of bridge or the layout like we do in FED or KDF. Guess we'll have to pay for that too when it becomes available. Cryptic is becoming as money hungry as EA. it's sad and pathetic that they have to resort to Nickle and diming people to death over B-S that should be free with the expansion. I can see having some SPECIAL bridges and Interiors that cost Zen, But Christ all mighty, It seems like EVERYTHING for the Romulans Costs Zen. I'm not impressed.
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isn't there a DOFF console on the bridge, like the lobi bridges? Not the one in the ready room, but a special console on the actual bridge itself that lets you access the DOFF contacts that would be on the normal bridges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • spectrfangspectrfang Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find the lack of storage space (for trophies) disturbing.
  • jiitoljiitol Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    so, I've been searching and as I just started and am only playing Romulan, has this issue been addressed yet? I just got a trophy for the Romulan story arc and don't seem to have a way to place it.
  • alikainalikain Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jiitol wrote: »
    so, I've been searching and as I just started and am only playing Romulan, has this issue been addressed yet? I just got a trophy for the Romulan story arc and don't seem to have a way to place it.

You do know they are in your ready room right, and your captain cabin. You don't have control over them like you do on the fed and KDF ships.
    "You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited September 2013
    like alikain said, we dont get a trophy wall/stand in the lounge like Fed and Kling we get paintings on our ready room and quarters and a helmet for our ready room :/
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    diotw wrote: »
    Isn't there a DOFF console on the bridge, like the lobi bridges? Not the one in the ready room, but a special console on the actual bridge itself that lets you access the DOFF contacts that would be on the normal bridges.

Yes there is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010