test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran/LTS rewards

bhaelros81bhaelros81 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
When I chose my faction, do I get access to the Captain's Yacht/General's Chariot, or is there a Romulan ship? Also, do I get my ally's 1000day ship, or is there a Romulan one?
Post edited by bhaelros81 on

Comments

• sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bhaelros81 wrote: »
    When I chose my faction, do I get access to the Captain's Yacht/General's Chariot, or is there a Romulan ship? Also, do I get my ally's 1000day ship, or is there a Romulan one?

"No"s all around.

1000day ship will come at a later point, Presumably, the vet shuttle will as well.
    You do not get access to your allied 1000 day ship [and I don't think the vet shuttle either, but I'm not positive].
  • drzzdendrzzden Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So are you saying that no one will get the Romulan Veteran Reward ship once released if we are already past the 1,000 day mark? I'm confused.. I don't think I even got that on my main guy.
  • sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drzzden wrote: »
    So are you saying that no one will get the Romulan Veteran Reward ship once released if we are already past the 1,000 day mark? I'm confused.. I don't think I even got that on my main guy.

Ah, for that, I meant that the vet ship isn't released yet. Nor can you get your ally's vet ship.
  • bhaelros81bhaelros81 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "No all around" is not what I was hoping to hear, but not completely unexpected.
    drzzden wrote: »

That's not what they said at all. Once the ship exits, everyone at 1000+ days will have access to one.
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cryptics working on rom versions of most, if not all, the vet rewards, however, thanks to the no T5 ship thing, roms dont get access to the fed/kdf vet ships, while yes they could have given roms the fed/kdf shuttle, they wanted to have roms get their own unique shuttle as well.

its more "No because we haven't implemented them yet and dont want to give people access to ships we will just be taking away from them once romulan versions go live"
  • drzzdendrzzden Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Makes sense.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least we can play as Rom Lib Borg. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg