test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No additional char slot...what next?

thecegorachthecegorach Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I got an additional char slot to make a Romulan, but my wife did not. She filed a ticket, which was closed as resolved with some bland cookie cutter fluff about how the issue had been resolved on the 21st. It was not, however; so what's the next step for us?
Post edited by thecegorach on

Comments

• donutsmasherdonutsmasher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got an additional char slot to make a Romulan, but my wife did not. She filed a ticket, which was closed as resolved with some bland cookie cutter fluff about how the issue had been resolved on the 21st. It was not, however; so what's the next step for us?

Since yours appears to be one of a few isolated cases, I'd suggest filing a second ticket. Just remember to be polite and stick to the facts. And remember that it is a holiday in the U.S. (if you aren't from there yourself and already know this) so a response may take a few days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by my better half.
  • trogolytetrogolyte Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since yours appears to be one of a few isolated cases, I'd suggest filing a second ticket. Just remember to be polite and stick to the facts. And remember that it is a holiday in the U.S. (if you aren't from there yourself and already know this) so a response may take a few days.
    You are assuming that the ticket system is working today, it was not working yesterday.... Still patching atm so not sure if it's back today or not.
  • donutsmasherdonutsmasher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trogolyte wrote: »
    You are assuming that the ticket system is working today, it was not working yesterday.... Still patching atm so not sure if it's back today or not.

I have successfully filed a ticket today. So yes, I am assuming, though with at least some evidence to back me up, that the system is in fact working correctly. There are however other ways of contacting PWE including sending the customer service team a direct email.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by my better half.
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Reopen the ticket and state the issue was not resolved for the account. Escalate it if they keep giving you pat answers.