test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Full Name is gone

dayamarsanadayamarsana Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
I've checked a few times and looked around for it. The full name I had entered in for my character from the start is actually gone now. I asked a friend about it too, said the same thing happened.

Probably not some magical thing they can do to fix it right away and just bring them all back.. but it needs to be fixed because it takes time to come up with names..

Also to point out the random name generators on bridge officers will only work on one of the three boxes for their full names as well. A few actually do still work, but it seems to be just humans and liberated borg humans. The captains random name generator is a little quirky too I think.
Post edited by dayamarsana on

Comments

• Options
    grirgrir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same issue. Seems unfair that I have to find another program just to come up with random names when the in-game name generator only works for Humans and Liberated Borg.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same issue when I created my char. Then with the first 1000 EC I got I edited it in game and set my full name again. Didn't have a problem since then. I know it's kinda' dumb to spent EC on sth. that should be there in the first place, but it's only 1000 EC so what the heck. At least I'm content by having my full name now.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    I had the same issue when I created my char. Then with the first 1000 EC I got I edited it in game and set my full name again. Didn't have a problem since then. I know it's kinda' dumb to spent EC on sth. that should be there in the first place, but it's only 1000 EC so what the heck. At least I'm content by having my full name now.

Yea I was kind of hoping they'd realize the error and fess up to something like fixing it before it came down to.. well that expensive self fix.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Eh, it's not that expensive. I completely agree that it should be fixed, but meh, 1000 EC is like nothing, I imidiately transfered some EC from another char that has milions of it.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you all played each day the last week. Some days ago I had the impression that the second and third names from my Romulan and Reman characters were gone. I was not sure I already had entered them. However I am quite sure that I gave my Reman Boff that came with the starter pack was given a full name.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yea from Day 1 of the Official Romulan release on Holodeck. Fullnames been gone this entire time. I've got other friends who also have the same issue. Some seem to think their ship names changed once too for some reason.

**Edit - Should be noted I am Liberated Borg Romulan, as well as the other two friends I've talked with about the issue.